'Creed 2' is still filming in Philly, and this weekend it's getting very close -- in Passyunk Square! The movie will be filming on Thursday and Friday in the area. A bunch of streets will be closed off, so check them out below so you can either A) make changes to your route, or B) see if you can walk and go and possibly see them filming! The movie has been filming since April, so if you get a glimpse of them, send us a pic on Twitter, @real1061philly!
A bunch of streets will be blocked off and unavailable for parking starting tonight at 8 p.m. and will remain inaccessible until Saturday at 5 a.m. Here they are:
• Both sides of Dickinson Street between South Juniper Street and South Iseminger Street
• East side of South Broad Street between Reed Street and Morris Street
• West side of South Broad Street between Reed Street and Tasker Street
• Both sides of Dickinson Street between South Broad Street and South Juniper Street
• Both sides of South 13th Street between Tasker Street and Wilder Street
• Both sides of Tasker Street between South 12th Street and South 13th Street