A survey by Jenny Craig finds that 79% of people are carrying around what they call “love weight.”
The poll said they gained 36 pounds since getting together with their significant other, 17 pounds within the first year of that relationship. Men are more likely to say they’ve gained weight during their first year in a relationship than women (69% vs 45%).
So, what is causing people to put on the so called LOVE WEIGHT. The # 1 reason is staying in and ordering food! I can see that! Also, number #2 they stop exercising as much bc they want to hang out with the BF/GF, which happens to me a lot!!!
- Staying in, ordering take-out/cooking at home while drinking together (30%)
- Stopped exercising as much to spend more time together (30%)
- We love to try new food and restaurants together (29%)
- Started a family (27%)
- Less motivation to maintain physique (21%)
- Started demanding jobs (9%)
- Splitting Uber/taxi instead of walking somewhere (8%)