I mean who doesn't love Pizza!!! There is always a list or survey asking folks what their favorite pizza is...side note mine will always be the pizza I grew up with in Scranton, PA. It's called Old Forge Style pizza...THE BEST! Anyway, it's not on the list. No Philly pizzerias made the list, but one in Alaska did!?!
According to Trip Advisor, Here are the top pizzas in America right now!
- Regina Pizzeria - Boston, MA
- Bleecker Street Pizza - New York City, NY
- Modern Apizza – New Haven, CT
- Home Slice Pizza – Austin, TX
- Moose's Tooth Pub and Pizzeria – Anchorage, AK
- Juliana's Pizza – Brooklyn, NY
- Five Points Pizza – Nashville, TN
- Joey's House of Pizza – Nashville, TN
- Andolini's Pizzeria – Tulsa, OK
- Duetto Pizza and Gelato – Key West, FL
I guess the pizza everyone loves at Regina's Pizzeria is their signature pie, “The Giambotta," which is topped with pepperoni, Regina sausage, salami, mushrooms, peppers, onions, fresh basil and mozzarella cheese.
They also named the Best Pizza Cities..I do feel Philly should be on this list, Right?!
Top Ten U.S. Pizza Cities
- New York, NY
- Chicago, IL
- Las Vegas, NV
- San Francisco, CA
- Orlando, FL
- Seattle, WA
- Boston, MA
- San Diego, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, DC