Happy Halloween! Here are the DO's and Don'ts for Halloween, many of them you may know already! However, one I did NOT haha
Here's the list:
- DO splurge on the good candy - Nobody wants raisins or old Tootsie rolls.
- DO leave your light off if you forgot to buy candy or aren't home
- DON'T leave candy outside unsupervised - You know some kid will dump the whole bucket into their treat bag and ruin it for everyone else.
- DON'T ask kids what they are - Some kids might be offended or they are too shy! (I didn't know that! haha. I always ask! )
- DO wear a costume - I guess that's obvious :)
- DO be original with costumes
- DON'T forget to say please and thank you!
- DO be extra cautious - It’s dark, kids are wearing costumes that they might not be able to see too well in..be cautious.
- DON'T hand out homemade treats - Kids' parents will end up throwing it out for fear of the unknown.
- DO clear a path so your walkway is easy to navigate