TikTok, TikTok. Everybody's doing Tik Tok in these days of quarantine.
TikTok started as a place for regular folks to post videos in hopes of getting that 15 minutes of fame that everyone craves so much these days. Thanks to the coronavirus isolating, it’s now become a place for us to get a glimpse into the secret lives of celebrities. What does their house look like? What's that behind them? I wonder how many houses they have?
The folks at Online Casinos did the numbers and compiled a list of celebrities and how much a single post of theirs is actually worth. So who is the global TikTok winner? It's Philly's own Will Smith, Tik Tok master, whose videos are bringing in an estimated $107,500 dollars per post! What?? Yes, with over 21-point-5 million followers, it’s easy to see why.
Here’s a look at the top five TikTokers:
- Will Smith [@willsmith] – $107,500 dollars, 21-point-5 million followers
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson[@therock] – $102,000 dollars, 20-point-4 million followers
- Liza Koshy[@lizzza] – $101,000 dollars, 20-point-2 million followers
- JoJo Siwa[@itsjojosiwa] – $88, 500 dollars, 17-point-7 million followers
- Ariana Grande[@arianagrande] – $82,000 dollars; 16-point-4 million followers.
Check out the whole list HERE, and have fun with your TikTok.