PRESENTED BY: Philadelphia Museum of Art
AUGUST 10 2019
- If You Build It, They Will Run 5K - Gilbertsville, PA Proceeds benefit Happy 2 Be Home - a non-profit organization that assists families by providing financial aid for home improvements to allow the child more time at home. Projects include wheelchair lifts, generators, bedroom remodeling, bathroom retrofitting, ramps and doorway access and more.
SEPTEMBER 7 2019
- 10th Annual H5K Charity Race & 1M Walk/Fun Run in Blue Bell, PA Every dollar from the race goes towards the Harambee Foundation. Making a better life for kids who are rescued from hunger, impoverishment and abusive environments in Tanzania, East Africa.
SEPTEMBER 21 2019
- 2019 Give it Up For Gulu 5K & Doggie Dash in Wilmington, DE The Gulu 5K is a grass roots cause restoring HOPE through EDUCATION to a remote village in Northern Uganda.
OCTOBER 13 2019
- National Dog Show Charity Walk at Wilson Farm Park, 500 Lee Road, Wayne PA 19087 9:00am - 12pm | The National Dog Show and the Kennel Club of Philadelphia are launching National Dog Show Month in Philadelphia with the 6th Annual National Dog Show Charity Walk. Details and Registration
OCTOBER 20 2019
- American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Cooper River Park Jack Curtis Stadium, 5300 N Park Drive, Pennsauken NJ. Registration 8:30am Walk beings 10:00am | Raises awareness and funds to save lives from breast cancer. Each event is a noncompetitive 3 to 5 mile walk that brings people together to make a difference for everyone who has been touched by breast cancer. The events raise money to fund innovative research, provide free information and support, and to help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it's more treatable. More information and registration.
NOVEMBER 2 2019
- American Heart Association Heart Walk at Citizens Bank Park 8am - 12pm | Life is why we walk. Help fight heart disease and stroke. By participating in the Heart Walk, you're joining a million Heart Walk Heroes from across the nation raising funds for lifesaving science. Science that can teach us all how to live longer and be Healthy For Good. Register HERE