The weather outside may be frightful... especially this weekend, but it’s National Pizza Week, so that should cheer you up A LOT! From now until Saturday, January 19th, pizza places across the country are celebrating with deals and discounts on everyone’s favorite comfort food. Here’s where you can save on pizzas for National Pizza Week, but if it snows really bad this weekend, maybe don't make your delivery guy come out in it!
- Domino's - The national chain has several deals going on: The Mix & Match lets you match any two items for $5.99 each and a deal on large three-topping pies and medium three-topping handmade pan pizzas for $7.99 when you pick up in store.
- Hungry Howie’s - Known for their flavored crust, this chain is selling medium pizzas for only $1 when you buy a large one-topping pie online.
- Papa Gino’s - Fans of this New England pizza chain can get two or more large traditional pizzas with up to five toppings for $10.99 each with this coupon.
- Papa John's - Get two medium, one-topping pies for just $6 each.
- Pizza Hut - They’re running a $5 “lineup” special to honor football season and National Pizza Week. Medium one-topping pizzas, Bone-out Wings, Cinnabon Mini Rolls and more are only $5 each when you try two or more.