There are many signs of smartphone addiction. Do you answer Yes to the following questions?
- Do you Feel extremely anxious if your phone battery dies or if you lose service;
- Do you Use your phone up until the minute you go to bed and checking it the minute you wake up;
- Do you Sleep with your phone on your bed;
- Do you Reach for your phone in times ofanxietyordepression;
- Do you Mindlessly pass the time by looking at your phone;
Engaging in these activities or experiencing any of these situations could be a possible indication of smartphone addiction. These factors can lead to a multitude of interpersonal and physical ailments, and it can be very hard to break the cycle of feeling dependent on your phone.