Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably heard about the Oprah Winfrey sit down with Meghan Markle & Prince Harry on CBS Sunday night - and there was a LOT to discuss in the over-hour-long TV special. We've gathered the biggest moments here that you may have missed:
- Prince Harry Says There Is 'Space' Between Him & Prince William Right Now
- Meghan Markle Says Royal Family Had Racist Conversation About Archie
- Meghan Markle Reveals She Had Suicidal Thoughts While Living In The Palace
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Reveal The Sex Of Their Second Child
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Reveal They Got Married Before Their Wedding
- Meghan Markle Claims Kate Middleton Made Her Cry The Week of Her Wedding
Oprah was also on CBS This Morning with Gayle King to discuss the interview below.